Cape Town – Ever wondered why you love SA as much as you do? You know you love the people, the diverse culture, the food and the sport, but those are all emotional reasons.
Aside that, there are a lot of things about South Africa that is much more thrilling and captivating, and I bet u know nothing about.
In this article, we’ll list the 10 facts that proves why it’s awesome to travel and live in this beautiful, unique country.
1. South Africa has the longest stretching wine route in the world
2. South Africa is the largest producer of meat in Africa
3. Table Mountain is one of the oldest mountains in the world
4. South Africa is the only place in the world where Mercedes Benz manufacture right hand drive cars
5. South African has the highest commercial bungee jumping bridge in the world at Bloukrans
6. South Africa’s Table Mountain alone has more flower species than England, Wales, Ireland and Scotland combined
7. There are more than 1 000 dedicated tobacco producers in South Africa
8. South Africa has the world’s most luxurious train, the Rovos Rail
9. Vikalazi Street in Soweto, South Africa is the one street in the world to have housed two Nobel Peace Prize winners, Nelson Mandela and Desmond Tutu
10. The Palace of the Lost City is the biggest theme resort hotel in the world and the largest building project undertaken in the southern hemisphere
South Africa naturally hosts four of the seven fastest mammals in the world, namely the wildebeest, the African lion, the